Saturday, April 17, 2010

OUCHNESS!!

Yesterday we had a bbq at Ms. Buggie's pre-school.. The theme was a ho-down.. Ms Buggie called it the Cowgirl party.. I took Ms Buggie and little bird to a local western store and got them boots, hats and ponies on a stick.. (Pics will come soon.) The hubs has a western belt and buckle, boots and a plaid shirt so he looked the part. I didn't have any boots that we're western themed so I borrowed some from my sister. I knew they would be a little small but figured I could withstand the pain for a little bit to look "cute". Holy ouchness.. I didn't even make it across the parking lot to the school before my feet we're screaming!! I ended up taking off the boots and walking around barefoot. (I now have an extra pair of fip flops in my car for occurences like this). Well when I got home I surveyed the damage.. It was worse then I thought.. Take a look

I am signed up to run a 5K tomorrow with a gf and my sister.. I can barely walk today so not so sure how I will do this tomorrow.. Wish me luck!

No comments: